How to use a Bath Bomb you ask? Or perhaps we should call this post: 7 Steps to Take on the World? Using bath bombs are actually quite easy: just add water (a bath tub full). We’d like to help you optimize your bathing experience so we have some suggestions below. First though, what are they?
For those of you who have not heard of bath bombs before, they are bath soaps typically shaped into the size of a tennis sized ball using ingredients like sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, yummy fragrances and soothing skin products. When they drop in water they start fizzing, releasing great fragrances and silkiness. Save these for special treats to overcome stressful days, celebrate a big victory, or for simple random pleasure.
How to Have an Amazing Bathing Experience
Bath Bomb Instructions:
- First let’s set the mood: Put a couple of candles on the edge of the tub. Suggestion: don’t use overly fragrant candles so as not to interfere with the bath bomb fragrance.
- Get some portable speakers. Pair your iPhone or smartphone to some Bluetooth speakers and place the devices in the bath room (away from the tub obviously).
- From your collection of bath bombs, pick a scent that feels like a winner. Place the bath bomb on the edge of the bath.
- When you are certain you can be free of distractions, let your bath time bliss begin. Draw a hot bath. Light the candles. Turn off the lights. Turn on your favorite relaxing music.
- Slide into your bath. Close your eyes. Take a few deep breaths. Forget your stresses of the day.
- Drop in your bath bomb in the center of the bath.
- Watch it fizz away, releasing amazing fragrances and skin-soothing products melting away the stress of your day.
Anyone can drop a bath bomb into their tub. But follow these simple instructions and you’ll feel empowered to take on life’s challenges as this tantalizing nirvana-like bath time experience delivers a whole new dimension of relaxation. Enjoy!
About Skyflux Store
Skyflux Store sells fun products and gifts for girls including a great line of high quality Bath Bomb fizzing soaps. For more information, go to SkyfluxStore.com.